For relaxed holidays in a warm and homelike atmosphere, we are pleased to welcome you in the restored Normandy House.
You get free access to the book and game library in the house and to
table tennis, table football (ball 2 €) and other traditional games in the old stables.
Outside is a childrens play ground .
free WIFI connection possible at the reception as well as 24/24 in the playroom
Few things to make your life easier :
- Television, bed linen and towel hire
- Washing machine, tumble dryer are at your disposal in the laundry, in exchange for a small contribution.
- Iron and ironing board are lent to you.
- If you travel with a small baby, we can also borrow a baby cot, a high chair, a baby bath, a push chair, subject to availability.
- for your diners ouside you can use our barbecue equipments
A few rules :
Dogs are welcome. An additionnal fee is charged. Animals must be kept on the lead inside the holiday village and all vaccinations must be up to date.(one animal per villa please)
We wish the village to be a safe aera for children to enjoy and play. Cars are therefore not allowed in the village and must be parked on the car parks provided outside the village. On the day of arrival and departure, small trolleys are at your disposal to carry your luggage.